- Minimum of a master's degree (or equivalent)
- Holder of a bachelor's degree with 10 years of professional experience
Proven cultural skills
- Knowledge of the Tunisian cultural scene, regional and international.
- At least 5 years of experience in the cultural sector.
- Having an attraction for new technologies.
- Proven experience (references of 2 people in the field) in the management and contribution to the direction of cultural project.
- Good level of French, English and Arabic.
- Proven mastery of computer tools.
- Have a high-performance computer and headphones / earphones.
- Solid general culture.
- Curiosity and openness to all artistic and cultural practices.
- Interest in heritage.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a variety of contexts.
- Ability to be open to new cultural approaches.
- Critical spirit (experience of debates and advocacy) and spirit of initiative (project leader)
The call for applications is closed. Thank you for your participation.